December 23, 4pm: On my way home for Christmas, I stop at Valvoline, Murrysville PA for an oil change.40 miles later, I am stranded on the Turnpike with NO OIL in my motor.
It is below freezing and we are 10 miles from either exit and it's too far and too cold to walk. So we call someone to come to our rescue with oil and a funnel since a tow will take hours longer. Long story short, a 4 hour trip took over 12 hours, ruined half of our holiday plans and left my car coated in oil and grime.
After recieving a bad check from Valvoline for some of my exspense, I am still hagling with them to get what they owe me.Not only did they SCREW UP MY OIL CHANGE and give me a bad check, they do not feel my inconvenience, time or Christmas with my family is worth anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke. when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which..."
- "Salad w chunks of old dark pieces Look at the cranberry sauce round what we got 1st French Silk was Choc pudding pie not dense silk . Broccoli some pieces old..."
- "This woman claims to Manage of your branches in Tyler, Texas. I feel embarrassed that you have an employee such as this. I would not look forward to doing business with..."