December 23, 4pm: On my way home for Christmas, I stop at Valvoline, Murrysville PA for an oil change.40 miles later, I am stranded on the Turnpike with NO OIL in my motor.
It is below freezing and we are 10 miles from either exit and it's too far and too cold to walk. So we call someone to come to our rescue with oil and a funnel since a tow will take hours longer. Long story short, a 4 hour trip took over 12 hours, ruined half of our holiday plans and left my car coated in oil and grime.
After recieving a bad check from Valvoline for some of my exspense, I am still hagling with them to get what they owe me.Not only did they SCREW UP MY OIL CHANGE and give me a bad check, they do not feel my inconvenience, time or Christmas with my family is worth anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke. when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which..."
- "Salad w chunks of old dark pieces Look at the cranberry sauce round what we got 1st French Silk was Choc pudding pie not dense silk . Broccoli some pieces old..."
- "This woman claims to Manage of your branches in Tyler, Texas. I feel embarrassed that you have an employee such as this. I would not look forward to doing business with..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."