December 23, 4pm: On my way home for Christmas, I stop at Valvoline, Murrysville PA for an oil change.40 miles later, I am stranded on the Turnpike with NO OIL in my motor.
It is below freezing and we are 10 miles from either exit and it's too far and too cold to walk. So we call someone to come to our rescue with oil and a funnel since a tow will take hours longer. Long story short, a 4 hour trip took over 12 hours, ruined half of our holiday plans and left my car coated in oil and grime.
After recieving a bad check from Valvoline for some of my exspense, I am still hagling with them to get what they owe me.Not only did they SCREW UP MY OIL CHANGE and give me a bad check, they do not feel my inconvenience, time or Christmas with my family is worth anything.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "This woman claims to Manage of your branches in Tyler, Texas. I feel embarrassed that you have an employee such as this. I would not look forward to doing business with..."
- "Salad w chunks of old dark pieces Look at the cranberry sauce round what we got 1st French Silk was Choc pudding pie not dense silk . Broccoli some pieces old..."
- "gatherings by amanda (amanda morrison fisher) located in the slums of irwin, PA is nothing but a tax write off joke. when asked to plan a simple engagement party (which..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."