Lancaster, Massachusetts

I went in to have my car state inspection sticker and I was charged more than the garage for the

sticker. The valvoline failed my car based on a license plate lite and a small crack in my back lite

I went to lexus to have it fixed/ Then i brought my car back. The manager said there was still a crack

in my back brake lite and he could not pass me again. i showed him my receipt and told him I was going

back for some work on my struts anyways and would tell them abou the small crack. He refused and

his employess were standing behind him rolling there eyes. He told me that is I had it done the next

day he would not charge me, but I told him i had to work. He said we all have to make money and why

did not i use the website and order the parts instead of going to lexus. So I will not be back to this

store or any valvoline for any of my oil changes or my husbands car even though they are quite close

the store is in Milford Nh and the manager was not customer orientated and very rude. Addtionally,

when I brought the car to Lexus they said someone had pull the wires out of the lite socket and they

were concerned. Very Unhappy there